Partly cloudy · 73°
The parks and recreation of Adair County are provided and maintained for your enjoyment. Please be mindful of the following basic rules.
- Parks are open 24 hours. Quiet hours are from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- The speed limit is 25 mph except as otherwise posted. Vehicles are to park in designated areas and should not be driven off roadways.
- Swimming is permitted at Mormon Trail Beach only. The beach is open from 6:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. No glass bottles, jars, or containers are permitted on the beach. The beach is unsupervised and ACCB assumes no liability for death or injury to any person swimming in any area.
- Camping is permitted for properly-registered campers and in designated areas only. Limit of 14 consecutive nights.
- Fires may be built in fire rings or grills only.
- Possession of beer in containers larger than one quart is prohibited without written special use permit.
- Pets shall not be allowed to run at large. Owners are responsible for maintaining areas occupied by pets.
- It is unlawful to destroy, deface, or injure plant life, buildings, or other facilities.
- No weapons, fireworks, or dangerous substances are permitted.
A complete list of rules is posted at each park.